Join our team
We have brought together some of the brightest minds in our industry and are always on the lookout for technically curious people to join our team.
Be part of something
Be part of a technology business that thinks and acts differently. Work with like-minded people and thrive in a high energy environment. Solve problems that haven’t been solved before and learn about the power of data science combined with engineering excellence.
Make a difference
Come to work and tackle something different every day. Work with some of the world’s largest and most ambitious energy companies and gain a deep understanding of how to improve asset performance by leveraging operational data. Be part of the digital transformation that the oil and gas industry has embarked on and help our customers to drive the energy transition. See the work you do making a real difference and a positive impact.
Attracting fresh talent into our industry
We work closely with local universities to encourage the next generation of data science talent into the oil and gas industry. We recruit graduates and experienced professionals from across the UK and internationally and have recently taken on our first graduate apprentice and created a mentoring programme.
Living and working in Aberdeen
Aberdeen is a great place to live and work. Across Aberdeen and the surrounding region there is a wealth of culture, amazing heritage, great food and drink and one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world. From mountains to the sea, castles to golf courses and history to new technology - you'll find it all in Aberdeen.
Aberdeen was listed as a New York Times ‘must-see global destination’ and was recently named the best Scottish city to live and work in Scotland in the Demos-PwC Good Growth for Cities Index.
Find out more about living and working in Aberdeen at www.abzolutely.com
Rotating Equipment Engineer
We are currenting recruiting for an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join our team to provide expert functional knowledge on the full spectrum of rotating machinery, including gas turbines, compressors and pumps.
In particular the Rotating Equipment Engineer's role involves:
- Providing technical input across the full range of our customers
- Addressing customer specific queries as part of day to day service delivery
- Supporting the Data Analysts and Data Scientists in the investigation and analysis of emerging customer issues
- Identifying opportunities for continuously improving plant safety, operability, efficiency or profitability
- Providing input to the company's service and product R&D programme
If you have previous experience in a rotating equipment role with an operator, OEM or third-party manufacturer, and if you are technically-curious with a keen interest in new technologies and data science approaches, please email your CV to email@example.com
We are searching for data scientists who strive to be the best in their field, are technically curious and who thrive on dynamic problem solving.
The data scientist’s role includes:
- Supporting service delivery by undertaking analysis of large quantities of data; identifying anomalies, trends and areas for further investigation while constantly looking to implement efficiency savings
- Delivering innovative applications of data science methodologies to enhance the service and improve efficiencies
If you are interested and have a strong academic background in mathematics, statistics or physics or relevant professional experience in data analysis and applied predictive analytics please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for data analysts to join our team, who have the skills and experience to act as the key operational focal point for customers and who can effectively work with our data scientists and engineering support team to maximise the value of our customers’ data.
The data analyst’s role includes:
- Ensuring service quality is maintained through efficient delivery of daily analysis and continued high quality recommendations logged within our insight tracking system
- Facilitating effective internal interfaces, acting as a focal point for our data scientists to raise insights through daily analysis and validate findings and develop recommendations with our engineering support team
- Acting as an operational focal point for customers and maintaining priorities and actions in line with expectations
If you are a mechanical, chemical, instrument or process engineer with experience of working in the oil and gas industry please email your CV to email@example.com
Senior Data Scientist
We are searching for a senior data scientist with experience of deploying the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies to solve practical and commercial challenges.
The senior data scientist’s role includes:
- Supervising, developing and mentoring junior data scientists
- Applying advanced artificial intelligence solutions to enhance existing data science applications and drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements in an industrial / commercial environment
If you have experience of supervising, developing and mentoring junior data scientists with significant professional experience in data analysis, machine learning algorithms and applied predictive analytics please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org