If you want to be part of a technology business that thinks and operates differently, disrupting conventional methods to make a positive impact on the oil and gas industry, please get in touch and send in your CV.
We are an open, honest and progressive company that offers a dynamic working environment focused on our industry's technical challenges.
As a growing business we are always on the look out for people who strive to be the best in their field and thrive on dynamic problem solving.
If you enjoy working with like-minded individuals and can embrace our high energy culture please get in touch.
Due to continued growth we have a number of exciting vacancies to further strengthen our technical team in Aberdeen.
Senior Machine Learning / Data Scientist
We are searching for a machine learning/data scientist with experience of deploying the latest data science and analytic technologies to solve practical and commercial challenges.
The senior machine learning/data scientist role includes:
- Supervising, developing and mentoring junior data scientists
- Applying advanced artificial intelligence solutions to enhance existing data science applications and drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements in an industrial / commercial environment
If you are an experienced line manager capable of supervising, developing and mentoring junior data scientists with significant professional experience in data analysis, machine learning algorithms and applied predictive analytics please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for data scientists who strive to be the best in their field, are technically curious and who thrive on dynamic problem solving:
The data scientists role includes:
- Supporting the X-PAS™ service delivery by undertaking analysis of large quantities of data; identifying anomalies, trends and areas for further investigation while constantly looking to implement efficiency savings
- Delivering innovative applications of data science methodologies to enhance the service and improve efficiencies
If you are interested and have a strong academic background in mathematics, statistics or physics or relevant professional experience in data analysis and applied predictive analytics please email your CV to email@example.com
Reporting to the VP of Engineering Support, this role will provide specialised technical and functional expertise to improve asset performance though the deployment of innovative technology to drive continuous improvement of process and utility systems.
The process engineer's role includes:
- Providing targeted, accurate and valuable process advice in a limited time-frame to our customers
- Supporting a number of data scientists to validate and extract high quality information from thousands of data points being assessed
- Working with the OPEX subject matter experts to introduce new methods and tools in the armoury of the X-PAS™ system
If you are interested in this role and have a strong track record of operation support to onshore and offshore assets in the oil and gas industry please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org